- 1 copy at Skagit Evergreen Libraries.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burlington Public Library. (Show preferred library)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Shelving Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Burlington Public Library||Adult Fiction||F CONROY||39851001178947||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1435296524 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 9781435296527 (Paw Prints)
- ISBN: 9780553381559 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0553381555 (pbk.)
471 p. ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam, 2002.
|Summary, etc.:||Marine pilot Bull Meecham's stern and unyielding personality challenges his southern-bred gentle wife and his top athlete son to stand up and fight back against the hard knocks of life.|
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Marines Family relationships United States Fiction