Pet sitting for profit / Patti J. Moran ; illustrations by Michelle Boles.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burlington Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Burlington Public Library||636.0887 MORAN||39851000740200||Non-fiction||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764596353 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 0764596357 (trade bdg.)
- Physical Description: xv, 223 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 3rd ed.
- Publisher: Hoboken, N.J. : Howell Book House, c2006.
Explains how to create and run a pet sitting business, covering such topics as personnel, office procedures, and advertising, and includes stories from pet sitters about their experiences.
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pet sitting > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
New business enterprises > Handbooks, manuals, etc.