Drag teen : a tale of angst and wigs / by Jeffery Self.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burlington Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Burlington Public Library||TEEN SELF||39851001335273||Teen Fiction||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780545829939 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0545829933 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Inc., 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
JT is a gay high school senior determined to get out of Clearwater, Florida, and be the first person in his family to go to college, even though he cannot figure out how to pay for it--until his friends convince him to compete in a drag teen competition where the first prize is a college scholarship.
Search for related items by subject