Fallscaping : extending your garden season into autumn / Nancy J. Ondra and Stephanie Cohen ; photography by Rob Cardillo.
- ISBN: 9781580176804 (pbk. with flaps : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1580176801 (pbk. with flaps : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781580176811 (hardcover jacketed : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 158017681X (hardcover jacketed : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 240 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: North Adams, MA : Storey Pub., c2007.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
The key players -- Perfect partners for fall -- Putting it all together -- Fall garden care primer.
Guide on how to plan a garden that remains beautiful in the fall.
Soak up warm October afternoons outdoors in your glorious fall garden. Practical design ideas, plant advice, and ten complete garden plans from Nancy J. Ondra and Stephanie Cohen will have you puttering in the dirt later than you ever thought possible. Here are the vines, trees, shrubs, and flowers that you'll love to tend through September and even into November - plants that thrive in early autumn's mild temperatures and gentle rainfall, and contribute to color, texture, and beauty well past summer's peak.--COVER.
Search for related items by subject
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Burlington Public Library||635.953 ONDRA 2007||39851001149013||Non-fiction||Checked out||10/08/2022|