The dog who knew too much / Spencer Quinn.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Burlington Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Burlington Public Library||F QUINN||39851001069989||Adult Fiction||Copy hold / Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781439157091 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 143915709X (hbk.)
- Physical Description: 308 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st Atria Books hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2011.
When Bernie is invited to give the keynote speech at a private investigator convention, his intrepid canine companion is secretly targeted by the high-profile person in charge, an agenda that is complicated by a missing boy and a familiar-looking puppy.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.